mardi 18 septembre 2012

Nerd day !

Today is my second day at Grant.
This morning, I took the bus.
Ans it wasn't a normal and boring day today.
Like I said it before, it is homecoming week and each day, you have to dress up as a special theme that school gives you.
Yesterday it should have dress up as your favorite character, your villain or hero.
Me dress up as a nerd ^^
Today, the theme was "dress up as a nerd" !
And it's fun  when you play the game so I did dress up as a nerd.
It was hilarious ! =)
I was wearing a yellow squared shirt with a blue squared tie.
I tucked my shirt into my pan, put a belt and pull my pan all the way up !
Then I rolled my my pan in the inside so that it would make it shorter.
I also wore long socks and baskets.
I put some tape around my glasses and some pencils in my pocket on my shirt.
I made horse tails with my hair !
It was so funny !
I went to school like this and plenty of persons has also dressed up.

I have my first basketball practice today during my P.E class and after school.
Basketball in P.E was difficult to follow cause everyone already knows the exercises but the girls are really nice with me. They were always explaining me the concept and the rules of each exercises.
It was tiring though. I am not on the team yet because basketball trials were last year. So this two weeks I think are gonna be my trials. If I make it, I will be on the team. If not, I can be a manager or just find an another sport to practice.
Basketball practice after school was from 3:30 to 4:45 but usually it is from 3:30 to 5:30.
But it was more weights and conditioning practice. After it, I was exhausted.!
And I barely could of breathe. A little bit more and I think I would of cry. My legs couldn't hold me anymore and I was so tired.
I was glad it was over ....
It was nice, but I keep asking myself "Do you really want to be a member of the basketball team ?"
I don't know, but it's just not the same as in AHS. The girls are really nice here too but something keep annoying me and I don't know what. I miss my other basketball team ...
Sisi and me at her school playing
 with shaving cream and playdo

After practice, Mackenzie has something going on at her school, so we went there and spent time there.
It was nice. You could of buy books, they were selling candies, cupcakes, pastries and drinks.
Then, the teachers offered us to do some activities.
I did playdo. Back in childhood.
The kids played with some shaving cream and letters.
It was great fun.

I had a nice day. It was busy so no time to get bored. I like it when it's like that.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire